The best way to enjoy the Mediterranean, combining some of the best beaches with spectacular sunsets or enjoying delicious local cuisine. All this in good company and away from the crowds.
Enjoy a week’s holiday in Menorca with family or friends, in a comfortable and safe sailboat, accompanied by an expert skipper and a good connoisseur of these coasts.
This is the plan
- You will embark in Maó on Saturday before 10am.
- Throughout the week, you will alternate between sailing and stops according to your wishes and previous experience. You can get advice from the skipper, who knows the island very well.
- You will sail along these magnificent coasts and stop to swim in the best beaches.
- You will spend the nights anchored in coves or in port, according to your wish and weather forecast.
- There is a small auxiliary boat with outboard motor so you can go down to the beach, have a drink at a bar, visit a village, etc.
- There is also a paddlesurf at your disposal.
- So, a full week sailing, swimming, relaxing, eating, snorkelling, or just doing nothing.
- You will disembark in Maó, on Friday afternoon, before 5pm.
- Note: the itinerary may vary depending on weather conditions.
PRICE per week (2020 rates)
|20th June till 17th July||3.950 €|
|18th till 31st July||4.100 €|
|1st till 14th August||4.300 €|
|15th till 28th August||4.100 €|
|29th August till 13th September||3.950 €|
|From 14th September onwards||3.700 €|
The DENNIS combines excellent comfort on board with good sailing behavior.
Capacity: 6 passengers + skipper. It has 3 double cabins with wardrobes, sofa in the living room convertible into an extra bed and 1 shower / WC
- Dimensions: 11.99m. length, 3.90m hose, 2.10m draft
- Sails: Genoa rollable, main and asymmetrical spinnaker.
- Interior comforts: Living / dining room, electric refrigerator, kitchen + gas oven, kitchen utensils, sink, hot and cold water, Hi-fi
- Outdoor comfort: roll-up awnings, bimini, mattresses, removable table, stereo speakers, outdoor shower, bathing ladder, electric windlass for the anchor.
- Fresh water tanks: 320 l.
- Electricity: 220V plugs in living room, kitchen and cabins (operate in port). Standard USB sockets for recharging phones and devices (powered by the ship’s batteries).
- Inner engine: Volvo 53 hp.
- Electronics: Autopilot, outdoor plotter, indoor plotter, slide, probe, wind equipment, VHF radio, radar, AIS
- Pneumatic auxiliary with outboard motor.
- paddle surf
The SKIPPER of the DENNIS
Carles Marcet, owner and skipper of the DENNIS, is an expert navigator and a good connoisseur of the coasts of the Balearics. He has been several times champion of Catalonia in high altitude regattas. He speaks Spanish, Catalan, English and French. Qualifications: Professional skipper of pleasure boats, Yacht Captain.
INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS
- Deposit: A deposit of € 600 must be paid on arrival and will be refunded, except in case of possible damages caused by the customer.
- 12m sailboat rental around Menorca, skipper included.
- Port of departure and arrival: Maó
- Duration: 1 week
- Capacity: maximum 6 + skipper
- To customize or change this experience, please click here.
- The boat rental with everything described above
- Professional skipper
- Taxes, insurance of the boat and the occupants
- Mooring in port for embarkation and disembarkation
- Bed sheets and towels
- Final cleaning
- Fuel (depending on consumption, approx. € 125 for the whole week)
- Mooring costs in ports or buoy reservation
- Passenger and skipper food
DOUBLE SECURITY IN FRONT OF COVID-19
- All our suppliers apply all the prevention and safety protocols established by the health authorities, to prevent contagion.
- In case of cancellation due to covid-19 (impossibility to travel, lockdown of the area) all payments made will be refunded.