If your cruise includes Barcelona as a stopover or even better the journey starts and finishes here, you are very lucky. Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, and so, there is a lot to do and to see, so it is very important to carefully plan your pre-cruise or post-cruise tours to make the most of it. You can choose many activities, shopping, art, architecture, beach, gastronomy, or just walk around and get lost in the narrow streets of the Old Town.
Choose any of those shore excursions or tours
BARCELONA OLD TOWN WALKING TOUR
Walking along the Ramblas and the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona is like visiting an open air museum through 2000 years of history. A must visit to understand the culture and traditions of Catalonia.
BARCELONA HIGHLIGHTS BY PRIVATE BUS
The best option to visit Barcelona for shorts stays. A panoramic tour around the city to see the most emblematic and important places, such as Ramblas, Sagrada Família and Modernism, FC Barcelona, the seafront and Montjuic.
BARCELONA HOP-ON & HOP-OFF BUS
The Bus Turistic is the best alternative for solo travellers, small groups, or just for the ones prefering to visit Barcelona at their own pace. With 3 different routes and around 40 different stops, you can choose your best itinerary.
DELICIOUS TAPAS TOUR IN THE OLD TOWN
In this tour, besides walking around the historic center of Barcelona, you can taste some of the best tapas in town, bravas, gambas, Iberian ham, croquetas, etc. Let you guide by our expert and worry only about eating and drinking.
MONTSERRAT ABBEY & THE MORENETA
This excursion will take you to visit the spectacular Sanctuary of Montserrat located in a peculiar shaped rocky mountain and hosting the Black Madona or Moreneta, a symbol for Catalans. Do not miss the song Virolai by the Boys Choir.
EXCURSION TO GIRONA AND DALI MUSEUM
Full day tour to discover Girona and its Jewish quarter, probably the most well preserved Jewish quarters in Europe. The second part of the tour will take you to Figueres, to visit the work of the genius of surrealism, Salvador Dalí and its Museum.
SITGES, A RELAXING TOWN VILLAGE
To spend some time in the beach, relaxing. Sitges is the perfect town to go for half or full day. Relax on the beach, walk around its narrow streets, visit some museums, or just savor some traditional fish specialities in any restaurant.
WINE EXPERIENCE IN PENEDÈS AREA
Penedes area is famous for its vineyards, wines and cava. In this tour, we will visit a wine cellar, and if you want we can also include an activity, suchs a tasting with cheese or ham, a visit to the vineyards by bike or segway, etc.
All tours and excursions above are tailor made and thus adapted to the group’s request, featuring:
- Pick up or drop off at the hotel or pier or airport.
- We take care of the luggage, so the group enjoy the tour.
- Duration of the tour adapted to the ship’s schedule.
- Size of the group, from 2 persons till 200 and even more.
- Tours can be half day or full day, in Barcelona or around.
- Our guides are all official licensed guides.
- High quality tours at lower prices than cruise lines.
- Skip the line in Sagrada Família, Park Güell and other places.
- On request, tours can include meals to enjoy the rich and exquisite local cuisine.
- We can also propose and offer ecologic and sustainable tours on request.
Other tours or excursions
But Barcelona and its region has a lot more to offer, so here you have many more ideas of tours and excursions. Please click here to request a full program or a quotation.
- JEWISH QUARTER & KOSHER MEAL
- TOUR WITH KIDS, AQUARIUM & WAX MUSEUM
- MODERNIST TOUR, SAGRADA FAMÍLIA & PARK GÜELL
- MUSIC TOUR, LICEU & PALAU DE LA MÚSICA CATALANA
- SPORTS TOUR, THE OLYMPICS OF 1992 & FC BARCELONA
- FLAMENCO SHOW
- BIKE TOUR – SUSTAINABLE TOURISM
- GO CAR TOUR
- HAM AND WINE TASTING – GOURMET TOURISM
- PAELLA COOKING CLASS – GOURMET TOURISM
- CADAQUÉS & CAP DE CREUS
- TOSSA DE MAR WITH PAELLA ON THE BEACH – GOURMET TOURISM
- GIRONA, BESALÚ AND OTHER MIDDLE AGES VILLAGES
- CATELLFOLLIT DE LA ROCA & BESALÚ & VOLCANO LAND
- TARRAGONA AND POBLET MONASTERY
- PORT AVENTURA AMUSEMENT PARK
- CARDONA CASTLE AND SALT MOUNTAIN
- DELTA DE L’EBRE & OYSTER TASTING TOUR – GOURMET & SUSTAINABLE TOURISM
Why choosing Magnific Groups
- We know the city, we can help you to prepare the best possible program for the group.
- All tours and excursions are customized and tailor made, so the group can fulfill their wishes.
- We are here to help, let us know what your doubts or questions are, we’ll be more than happy to answer you, usually the same day.
- All our suppliers apply all the prevention and safety protocols established by the health authorities, to avoid infection by Covid-19.
- In the event of cancellation due to Covid-19 (inability to travel due to area restrictions or services closure) all payments made will be refunded.
- Once the group is travelling, you have our 24/7 support service to make sure all activities run smoothly and according to program.
- If the cruise starts and ends in Barcelona, we highly recommend you to extend your stay a few days, so you can discover this great city. To book accommodation, airport transfers and other services, please click here.
- To customize or change any of those tours, please click here.