The ancient Romans called Rome the “eternal city” because they believed that the city of Rome would withstand the challenges of time, whatever happened in the world. And somehow, they were right! visiting the city and its monuments will take you back to those glorious days of Rome.
Choose any of those shore excursions or tours
THE BEST OF ROME
Starting and ending at the cruise terminal in Civitavecchia, this tour will drive the group to Rome, for a panoramic and walking tour to some of the most important and famous places. Colosseum, Fontana di Trevi, Vaticano, Panteon, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Navona, and more.
HOP-ON & HOP-OFF BUS
For solo travelers or for small groups, the double-decker red bus tour is a great option. Visit the eternal city, while listening to all the information and curiosities about the beauties encountered along the way, thanks to the audio guide in eight languages.
ITALIA COOKING TOUR
What about a walking food tour in Trastevere? Or maybe you would prefer to learn to make pizza? or pasta? Or delicious Tiramisu? Enjoy a full day discovering Rome but also learning how to cook some specialties as Italians do.
Emperor Hadrian used to spend summer in Tibur (Tivoli) because of the cooler climate. In this tour, besides visiting this beautiful town, the group will also visit Villa d’Este and Villa Adriana to feel Romans for one day.
All tours and excursions below are tailor made and thus adapted to the group’s request, featuring:
- Pick up or drop off at the hotel or pier or airport.
- We can take care of the luggage, so the group enjoy the tour.
- Duration of the tour adapted to the ship’s schedule.
- Size of the group, from 2 persons till 200 and even more.
- Tours can be half day or full day, in Rome or around.
- Our guides are all official licensed guides.
- High quality tours at lower prices than cruise lines.
- Skip the line in Colosseum, Vaticano and other places.
- On request, tours can include meals to enjoy the rich and exquisite local Italian cuisine.
- We can also propose and offer ecologic and sustainable tours on request.
Other tours or excursions
If you are staying longer in Rome or prefer other out off the beaten track tours, you can have some ideas below. Please click here to request a full program or a quotation.
- TRANSFER ONLY FROM CIVITAVECCHIA TO ROME AND BACK
- ROME’S COLOSSEUM AND IMPERIAL FORUM GUIDED TOUR
- ROMAN SQUARES AND FOUNTAINS, APERITIF INCLUDED – GOURMET TOURISM
- VATICAN MUSEUMs, ST PETERS BASILICA, SISTINE CHAPEL GUIDED TOUR
- ROMAN CASTLES AND THE CATACOMBS
- OFF THE BEATEN TRACK ROME – HILLTOP TOWNS
- A TASTE OF ITALY & ROME OVERVIEW – GOURMET TOURISM
- TARQUINIA AND THE ETRUSCANS
- WINE AND OLIVE TASTING – GOURMET TOURISM
- TUSCANY WINE TASTING FOOD & TASTY TOUR AROUND CIVITAVECCHIA – GOURMET TOURISM
Why choosing Magnific Groups
- We know the city, we can help you to prepare the best possible program for the group.
- All tours and excursions are customized and tailor made, so the group can fulfill their wishes.
- We are here to help, let us know what your doubts or questions are, we’ll be more than happy to answer you, usually the same day.
- All our suppliers apply all the prevention and safety protocols established by the health authorities, to avoid infection by Covid-19.
- In the event of cancellation due to Covid-19 (inability to travel due to area restrictions or services closure) all payments made will be refunded.
- Once the group is travelling, you have our 24/7 support service to make sure all activities run smoothly and according to program.
- If the cruise starts and ends in Civitavecchia or other Italian ports, we highly recommend you to extend your stay a few days, so you can discover Rome or another city. To book accommodation, airport transfers and other services, please click here.
- To customize or change any of those tours, please click here.