In compliance with the duty of information contained in section 2 of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the purpose of this cookies policy is to inform you of clearly and precisely about the cookies used on the MAGNIFIC MOTIVATION SL website.
What are the cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to the browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Type of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as those that serve to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as the language..
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Complement cookies to exchange social content: so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible to monitor user behavior.
- Advertising cookies: they allow you to manage the advertising spaces on the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected about the user’s behavior and habits, adapting the advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is.
How to modify the cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from any other web page using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its elimination is established.
On this website we provide you with a tool that you will find at the bottom of the web both in its full form, before accepting the policy, and in its reduced form, once the policy has been accepted. In both cases, you will find the “Settings” link where you can block cookies.
For more information:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
It is possible that by disabling cookies the website may not function properly or you may not be able to access certain functions of it.
Cookies used on the web
Different types of cookies are used on the website, for different purposes, the cookies used are listed below:
|_ga||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_171322117_1||1 minute||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gid||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||5 months 27 days||This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Others".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||1 year||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
Modification of the conditions