In compliance with the duty of information contained in section 2 of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the purpose of this cookies policy is to inform you of clearly and precisely about the cookies used on the MAGNIFIC MOTIVATION SL website.
What are the cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to the browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Type of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as those that serve to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as the language..
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Complement cookies to exchange social content: so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible to monitor user behavior.
- Advertising cookies: they allow you to manage the advertising spaces on the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected about the user’s behavior and habits, adapting the advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is.
How to modify the cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from any other web page using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its elimination is established.
On this website we provide you with a tool that you will find at the bottom of the web both in its full form, before accepting the policy, and in its reduced form, once the policy has been accepted. In both cases, you will find the “Settings” link where you can block cookies.
For more information:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
It is possible that by disabling cookies the website may not function properly or you may not be able to access certain functions of it.
Cookies used on the web
Different types of cookies are used on the website, for different purposes, the cookies used are listed below:
Own cookies, from magnificgroups.com
- pix_cat_view_type, technical cookie, for the operation of the web. Technical cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. Expires after 24 hours.
Third-party cookies: Google Analytics cookies
NID, 1P_JAR: Google cookies.
- 1P_JAR: transfers data to Google for statistics without personal data. Expires after 1 week.
_ga, _gat, _gid: Google Analytics, analysis cookies:
- _ga: Used to distinguish users. Two years..
- _gid: Google Analytics uses this cookie to store and update a unique value for each page visited. The cookie is updated every time you send the data to Google Analytics.
- These are third-party cookies, not your own. Save information about the visit (not related to any identifier you such as name, ID, address …) for statistics: time of the visit, page views, geolocation of the visit, etc … Reports are made with the data set of all visitors (anonymous) to know the result of the web (for example to know if the content interests them, what interests them, where the visits come from, etc …) and to be able to improve it. It is a cookie that is destroyed after one year and therefore then deleted from your computer.
Modification of the conditions