When organizing an incentive trip for your client, your main concern is to meet your client’s expectations. Is it a one-off event he’s after? On the contrary, must he focus on team building and at the same time keep costs low? You know your added value lies in being always a step ahead, thus, you need to be able to rely on your DMC, your local partners. Let us know what your client expects, and we will take the stress out of you so you can concentrate on ensuring your clients gets what he wants. We’ll be here to help you select the best services and ensure everybody meets the challenge.
This program is just an example, do not forget we can adapt it to the group wishes and needs. We can also add a meeting or a seminar and thus combine work and leisure. We will also organise all the meals, to ensure the group will also have a rich gastronomical experience. Below the itinerary, you will find more ideas of activities and visits to do while in Barcelona.
Meet the group at arrival at airport and transfer to accommodation in the city center of Barcelona. After hotel check in, walking tour in the Old Town, to see the Ramblas, the Cathedral, Pl. Sant Jaume and other important landmarks of the Gothic quarter. Try some of the best tapas in town.
After breakfast, start a half day tour of the city, visiting Sagrada Familia, Poble Espanyol and seeing the city from above from the Port Cable. Lunch a traditional paella on the beach. In the afternoon, team building activity, such as iPAd treasure hunt. In the evening Gala dinner and dancing.
After breakfast and check out, the group will drive to wine and vineyards area of Penedès to make a visit of a cellar. It can be a private tour, a tour with segway and lunch in the vineyards or it can be a workshop to learn how to do sparkling wine (our traditional cava). After this activity, the group will be transfered to airport. End of our services.
- Magic Fountain of Montjuic
- Picasso Museum
- Casa Mila – La Pedrera
- Palau de la Música Catalana
- Park Güell
- Iberic ham taste
- Flamenco dancing class
- Cooking class
- Bike tour
- Sailing activity
- Salsa lessons
- Painting lessons
- Montserrat and 4×4 ride
- Girona and Dali Museum
- Shopping at La Roca Village
- Costa Brava and gourmet lunch
Why choosing Magnific Groups?
- We are experts in Barcelona and Catalonia, so we can guarantee the best possible incentive program.
- All programs are customized, and tailor made, so the group can fully achieve the goals of their trip.
- We are here to help, let us know what your doubts or questions are, we’ll be more than happy to answer you, usually the same day.
- All our suppliers apply all the prevention and safety protocols established by the health authorities, to avoid infection by Covid-19.
- In the event of cancellation due to Covid-19 (inability to travel due to area restrictions or services closure) all payments made will be refunded.
- Once the group is travelling, you have our 24/7 support service to make sure all activities run smoothly and according to program.
- If you only need accommodation, or only tours or just transfers, please click here.
- To customize or change this program, please click here.