Welcome to Barcelona, a very interesting city that can offer a wide range of activities and things to do. A five days stay from Monday to Friday is the most recommended option, because it gives the class the opportunity to discover the city, and even to plan some day trip outside.
This program is just an example, do not forget we can adapt it to the group wishes and needs. We can also organise all the meals, to ensure the group will also have a rich gastronomical experience at student prices of course. Below the itinerary, you will find more ideas of activities and visits to do while in Barcelona.
Meet the group at arrival at airport and transfer to accommodation. On the way panoramic sightseeing to introduce Barcelona and its history to students. After hotel check in, walking tour in the Old Town, so see the Ramblas, Boqueria market, the Cathedral, Pl. Sant Jaume and other important buildings of the Gothic quarter.
The day will start with Modernism, visiting some of the most well-known masterworks of Gaudi, such as Sagrada Familia, Park Güell or Casa Batlló. In the afternoon, the group will visit FC Barcelona Stadium and museum and Poble Espanyol, a sample of Spanish architecture and culture.
This is very interesting day trip outside Barcelona so the students can learn about the process of making chocolate and cava (sparkling wine). Both pedagogical tours are adapted to the different school levels. On the way back to Barcelona stop at Sitges to have a small walk in this beautiful coastal village.
This day will be fully dedicated to Port Aventura, probably the best theme park of South Europe, so the group can have a ride at Dragon Khan, Shambhala, Tutuki Splash or many others attractions.
Depending on the group departure time, we can organize a visit to the new wax museum, to leave sometime for shopping, to take the Port Cable Car to see last views of Barcelona, or any other activity.
- Magic Fountain of Montjuic
- Barcelona Aquarium
- Picasso Museum
- Casa Mila – La Pedrera
- ‘Las Golondrinas’ boat trip
- Palau de la Música Catalana
- MNAC Museum of Romanic Art of Catalonia
- Fundació Miró
- Treasure hunt in the Old town
- Flamenco dancing class
- Cooking class
- Wax Museum
- Bike tour
- Ipad challenge game
- Mosaic workshop
- Girona and Dali Museum
- Tarraco and the Roman ruins
- Costa Brava
Why choosing Magnific Groups?
- We know the city, we can help you to prepare the best possible program for the class or students.
- All programs are customized, and tailor made, so the group can fully achieve the goals of their trip.
- We are here to help, let us know what your doubts or questions are, we’ll be more than happy to answer you, usually the same day.
- All our suppliers apply all the prevention and safety protocols established by the health authorities, to avoid infection by Covid-19.
- In the event of cancellation due to Covid-19 (inability to travel due to area restrictions or services closure) all payments made will be refunded.
- Once the group is travelling, you have our 24/7 support service to make sure all activities run smoothly and according to program.
- If you only need accommodation, or only tours or just transfers, please click here.
- To customize or change this program, please click here.