Barcelona is one of the most preferred and visited cities in the world. Maybe for its rich and varied cultural life, for its atmosphere, for its streets always full of people, for its modernist, classic or modern buildings, for its rich gastronomy, for its pleasant climate or for its refreshing beaches in summer, surely you can find more than one reason to fall in love with this city. Discover Barcelona and Catalunya in just 5 days.
For those who have never been to Barcelona or Catalonia, this program allows you to know and visit the most important places. The program includes cultural tours, gastronomy, oenology, so you don’t miss anything..
Día 1. Arrival
Pick up of the group at the airport and transfer to hotel booked for check in. Time at leisure to discover the area of the hotel.
In the evening transfer to the restaurant, where you will have an excellent tapas dinner trying some specialities such as patatas bravas, gambas al ajillo, croquetas or other delicious tapas.
Then, by bus and with the guide, you will have a tour by night of Barcelona, seeing most important landmarks of the city, such as Sagrada Familia, Olympic Port, Torre Agbar, the city view from Montjuic, Pl. Espanya, etc.
Back to the hotel, overnight.
Día 2. Barcelona
After breakfast the guide will meet the group, to start a full day tour to discover Barcelona.
The journey will start in the Old Town where the city was born 2000 years ago, seeing the Ramblas, Pl. Sant Jaume, Boqueria market, the Cathedral, etc. Then, the group will head towards the port and will cross it with the Port Cable Car (Telefèric) to admire great views over the city. Once in Montjuic, they will visit around, specially the Poble Espanyol, to take a walk through the traditional Spanish architecture and culture.
Lunch will take place on the beach of Barcelona, where the group will taste one of the best paellas in town.
In the afternoon we will concentrate in Modernism, visiting Sagrada Família and seeing from outside other emblematic masterpieces, such as Casa Batlló, La Pedrera, etc, and also other important landmarks, such as FC Barcelona stadium.
Back to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Gothic Quarter The Ramblas La Boquería La Sagrada Família Casa Batlló from Gaudí La Pedrera de Gaudí FC Barcelona – Camp Nou Park Güell Restaurante Xup Xup en Barcelona
Día 3. Montserrat Monastery and Codorniu cellars
After breakfast the guide will pick up the group to start this full day excursion, combining two of the best tours you can do when in Barcelona:
First of all, in the morning, we’ll drive North towards the Benedictine Monastery of Montserrat (meaning sawn mountain), host of the Black Madonna (la Moreneta), and patron of Catalonia. The visit includes an audiovisual of the Monastery and tasting some liqueurs produced there.
Lunch will take place in a nice restaurant with views in Penedes area. Group will enjoy authentic Catalan Cuisine, km0.
After lunch, the group will visit one of the best well-known cellars in Penedès area: Cava Codorniu and its impressing Modernist cellar. The visit includes an audio-visual, a tour in a small train, an Art Nouveau tour, the “Celler Gran” museum and winery, a descent to the underground cellars and of course tasting 2 of the Cavas produced there.
Back to Barcelona
Dinner and overnight at the hotel
Montserrat Monaastery Montserrat Boy’s choir of Montserrat Montserrat Montserrat and vineyards Vineyards Modernist Codorniu cellars Codorniu cellars
Día 4. Day at leisure
After breakfast, enjoy a full day on your own, to discover other treasures of Barcelona, such as Palau de la Música Catalana, to visit a museum, to go shopping or just enjoy another journey outside Barcelona.
If the group prefers, we can organise another tour, for example to Girona and Dali’s museum in Figueres, or maybe to discover Costa Brava and its crystalline water small beaches.
Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Girona Dalí painting The Costa Brava Cadaqués, Costa Brava
Día 5. Departure
After breakfast, check out and time at leisure.
Depending on flight schedule, we can also organise a visit or activity before bus transfer to airport.
End of our services.
- This package is just an example.
- Accommodation will be booked according to dates of travelling, the budget and the size of the group.
- We customize all tours and programs, adapted to the needs of the group.
- We can design and prepare the whole program, or if you prefer just some services, as only the accommodation, only the tours, etc.
- If the group is thinking about coming to Barcelona, let us give our advice. We are experts and know the city perfectly well, so we can offer interesting and original activities to do.
- To customize or change this program, please click here.
INTERESTING POINTS OF THIS PROGRAM
- Guided tours with an official qualified guide, with a radio guide system to maintain safety distances
- Entrances included to Sagrada Familia, Montserrat Monastery, Cavas Codorniu, Poble Espanyol.
- One-way ticket for the Port Cable Car
- Full gastronomic experience with varied menus and typical specialties.
- 24h emergency phone
DOUBLE SECURITY AGAINST COVID-19
- All our suppliers apply all the prevention and safety protocols established by the health authorities, to avoid infection by Covid-19.
- In the event of cancellation due to Covid-19 (inability to travel due to area restrictions or services closure) all payments made will be refunded.